Now that you’ve finished off the eggnog, it’s time to update your iPhone! Here’s 5 updates you need to check out.
- You can now import soundtrack music from your computer
- They added the option to turn off the photo Pan & Scan
- Photo processing speed has been improved
- New project properties are saved and reused (nice!)
- Various bug fixes
- Fixed the email bug. If you’ve been having trouble exporting, update now.
- Fixed a bug with PDF Export (great news!)
- Fixed a major bug that prevented the app from restarting under certain conditions. We haven’t posted about this app yet, but look for our review in the next couple days.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
What?! “Things” isn’t a filmmaking app?! Maybe so, but the filmmakers I know rely on it heavily every day (on set, and off).
- Fixed a bug when syncing the Today List with the Mac version of Things.